Manage Your Stress!
If you've never had a massage, don't put it off! Massage is an investment in maintaining your health.
Massage therapy has been shown to reduce stress (by reducing cortisol levels), decrease pain and surgery complications and even elevate serotonin. Bone depends on the muscle for protection and stability, so relaxing the muscle helps maintain your body posture. People who experience a high stress environment can find a relaxing, body-intensive way to cool down. People who exercise often and have a highly physical lifestyle can also find a way to relax and give their bodies a break. Massage therapy provides relief to people from all walks of life, including stressed professionals, secretaries, moms, students, waitresses, laborers, athletes, patients recovering from surgeries, car accident victims and more.
You can choose to have your massage before your Chiropractic treatment (to loosen your muscles) or after the adjustment (to keep the muscle loose). All ages benefit from massage from the youngest baby to the wisest in years...massage is good for you and the cost is affordable. Your massage may be part of your insurance, therefore, you may only need to pay a co-pay.
- Calms the nervous system
- Carpal tunnel relief
- Increases tissue metabolism, flexibility and range of motion
- Improves posture, skin tone and muscle tone
- Physically relaxes the entire body
- Promotes deeper, more effective breathing by slowing respiration
- Reduces chronic pain, swelling and scarring
- Relieves tired muscles, cramps & muscle spasms by stretching connective tissue
- Speeds recovery from injuries and illness by flushing muscles of built-up waste products and strengthening the immune system
- Works well with Chiropractic care
Our Massage Services
Various massage packages are available. Please call to inquire and schedule an appointment.
- Chronic Pain Relief Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Therapeutic Relaxation Massage
- Trigger Point Massage
- Massage to relive headaches and many more types depending on your needs
Our Massage Therapist
Melody's bio and photo are coming soon.